KuCoin Exchange Delisting Six Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin this Thursday announced that it is preparing to delist six digital assets on its platform: EncrypGen (DNA), Publica (PBL), Raiden Network Token (RDN), Monetha (MTH), BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT) and Gladius Token (GLA).
As a reason for this decision, she refers to her own “special rules”, corresponding to which projects risk losing their place on the trading platform:
- Low liquidity for a certain period of time;
- Unsuccessful or absent business activity for three months;
- Insolvency, bankruptcy or other financial difficulties;
- Inability to pass KuCoin audits;
- Failure to submit updated reports in accordance with the requirements of the exchange;
- Ability to liquidate the project team;
- Any action that could be viewed as malicious in the marketplace;
- Any other condition specified by KuCoin.
Exactly which items relate to the above-mentioned projects, the exchange does not specify.
The exchange stopped accepting deposits in these cryptocurrencies today at 17:00 Moscow time. All associated trading pairs will be deleted tomorrow at 09:00 UTC. The withdrawal option will remain for one year.
The company encourages users to take into account the specified deadlines during further work with its platform.
KuCoin previously announced that it would “adjust” some trading pairs.
The hacker who attacked the KuCoin exchange transferred 425 bitcoins to the mixer for laundering The hacker, who attacked the KuCoin exchange in September, is actively moving and…
KuCoin exchange resumed deposit / withdrawal of bitcoin, Ethereum and Tether after hacking Cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin continues to restore the performance of its…
Gemini Lists Bitcoin Cash With NYDFS Permission Winklevoss Brothers Crypto Exchange Announces Adding Bitcoin Support…
Binance is delisting TNT and POE tokens launched through ICO in 2017.The Binance cryptocurrency exchange announced the upcoming delisting of two tokens. 12…
KuCoin will conduct IEO in lottery format KuCoin cryptocurrency exchange this Wednesday announced a change in the procedure for conducting initial exchange…